Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
Looking to join an innovative company at the intersection of natural disaster risk reduction, climate change adaptation, geospatial data, earth observation, and machine learning?
At Geoneon, we develop solutions to anticipate the impact of natural disasters using earth observation data. We are looking for a data scientist with deep learning experience to accelerate our understanding of the impact of natural disaster processes by building computer-vision-backed algorithms on geospatial data.
- Train deep learning models for segmentation or detection tasks on remote sensing data
- Collaborate with our team to develop and implement analytical prototypes to solve the challenges of our customers
- Integrate tools into our workflows including in-depth testing and validation
- Implement algorithms at scale in the commercial cloud
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in computer vision and deep learning
- Strong Python experience
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Azure / AWS / Google Cloud
- Experience with remote sensing data
- Experience with GIS
- Use of PyTorch library
- Prior industry experience